Forum

One thing that stood out to me about Karl Maasdams presentation was that he continued to always get the picture by shooting at different angles and what he called the hail Mary, where he lifted the camera above his head trying to get the right picture. As well as how he continuously places cameras at different spots a head of time and scopes out the area to get an idea on what he wanted for the background as well as get a feel for the place. I can use these suggestions by trying to get different angles and to try to understand the environment where I will be shooting better. This way I could get  a picture easier since I will be able to place myself in the right spot for the photograph.
    I might shoot the upcoming mens basketball game or a couple of people that I know that like to work out at the gym by lifting weights. The weights one might be harder to get an actual good action photo thats not boring while the mens basketball game will be harder to shoot because of them having more action and the fact that I personally do not enjoy basketball. For the overall on the basketball game, I was thinking about trying to get to the top of the bleachers and taking a couple of pictures looking down in hopes to get the entire court. The medium I was thinking about staying towards the sidelines and getting a picture of them in the middle of the court. While for the close up I was going to stay up close to the hoop and try to angle to camera where it is looking up at the players to get the picture. For the weights one it depends on what exactly they are doing. Depending on the routine I could get a lot more action shots then I would with other routines. Like if they are doing box jumps I could get a really cool action shot. By positioning myself in a corner of the gym I could get an overall shot of everyone doing different things. The medium shot I was thinking of doing maybe a hail Mary and get a different angle almost looking down in a way. The close up will be the easiest one to do because I can get a lot closer to my subject since they are doing a certain routine for weights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature,

Photostory

week 1 forum