week 10 forum

The best photo that I  have taken this term will have to be the one of my cousin Teddy who works for Pipeworks Studios in front of the company logo. The reason I think that this was the best photo I have taken is because I know him very well and was able to be comfortable taking his picture. So I was able to get out of my head and just take the picture. To me the photo stands out because he is a very expressive, upbeat personality and his face was able to show that in the photo even though he is looking off to the side. The photo reflects that I was learning my angles and that I learned how to get his expression in the frame without it being awkward or strange looking. My skills from the beginning of the term have improved, since I now am thinking about what would make a good photo or not instead of just randomly taking a picture here and there. In the very beginning my only knowledge about editing photos in the camera and trying to get a good shot of the actions was nonexistent since I was previously taught by my mother that when you take a picture you don't edit you just take it and they all were of nature scenes. So my skills set has increased from that and being able to take a photo and learn how to set the camera to help you get that shot was something new. Like with Teddy and one of my very first photos of a student studying in NSH. As well as the one of Maggie studying for her next class. I was able to get some expression on their faces even though with the student studying a lot of her face was covered by her hair. My main thing that I have been trying to improve on is catching peoples faces.
Ted Carter video game designer/tester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature,

Photostory

week 1 forum